Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick event question

Nothing that I know of. When you are directly over the cell you get the
standard cursor. When you are over the border of the active cell you get the
Move cursor (4 Arrows). Even on a double click the first click activates the
cell. If the second click is associated with the move handle then the goto
end is the standard actions and the double click is not assocated with the
cell. Since I never use the goto end feature by double clicking it is really
annoying for no particularily good reason.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Sometimes when I doubleclick on a cell, the cursur jumps to the cell below
the last used cell in the column. What can I do to prevent this?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt