Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alberta Rose Alberta Rose is offline

Default Conflicting VBA Coding

I have code to open a certain spreadsheet when opening the file:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Main").Active
MsgBox "This workbook will auto-close after 30 minutes of inactivity"
Call SetTime
End Sub

But I also have code the start the timer to close on inactivity:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

On Error Resume Next
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , False
On Error GoTo 0
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, NUM_MINUTES, 0)
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , True

On Error Resume Next
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , False
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range)
On Error Resume Next
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , False
On Error GoTo 0
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, NUM_MINUTES, 0)
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, _
ByVal Target As Range)

On Error Resume Next
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , False
On Error GoTo 0
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, NUM_MINUTES, 0)
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "SaveAndClose", , True

End Sub

I am getting an ambigous error. I think it's because I have the Private Sub
Workbook_Open() in each.

Can anyone tell me what to do with this?

Laurie