Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to replace a range of cell values

No, I don't think that can be done. You can have a "global" macro in your
Personal.xls workbook that can be accessed by any other workbook, but not an
event macro like I gave you. You can put the meat of the macro I gave you
in the Personal.xls workbook, but you would still have to have an event
macro in each "TA" workbook to pick up on a change to R13 and call that
macro, so that wouldn't help you. Sorry. Otto
"SunshineStateBroker via OfficeKB.com" <u49529@uwe wrote in message
Global as in:

If a workbook has a sheet named "TA" than this macro would run after a
value
has been entered in R13.

(Sorry, i know this is a lot to ask)

SunshineStateBroker wrote:
The macro works great! Thank you very much.

When i was refering to several files, i didnt know if there was a way i
could
run this specific macro in other similar files without having to paste the
code in each of the the Sheet TA's code areas when i am working on them.

Is there a way i can make this a global macro?

Not sure what you want to do with ALL the files, but the macro below will
do
what you want in one file. This is an event macro and must be placed in
the

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]

Any assistance would be greatly approached. Thank you.