Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to determine min/max values of column

With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.Axes(xlValue)
.MinimumScale = Range("F7")
.MaximumScale = WorksheetFunction.Max(Range("E10:E1000"))
End With

here, F7 is a cell with the MIN() function. I like this because you can also
show max and/or min specifically on the chart if the values are on the sheet

"Fan924" wrote:

I need a macro to set min & max values for a chart. The macro should
search a data column to determine the min & max values. I can handle
setting the chart but am a little vague one determining the min & max
values. Excel97