Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Userform within a userform ...

I threw a 'stop' command on the line following the Prnting.show line,
so that I could step through and see where my code was hanging up ....
imagine my surprise when my code never GOT to the Stop line! So, it
seems that my 2nd userform (Prnting) is causing my problem ...

All I want is a small pop-up to appear while the Formatting and Page-
Setup code is run, and then another pop-up to appear when it's done
(with original pop-up disappearing). Seems so simple and yet ...

Any ideas out there?

Thanks, ray