wannalearn

Default Have Windows XP Dowloaded. Can't find Office or Excel.

Push XP start button to gain access to all programs. In listings I cannot
find Office to locate Excel. I found Word and Notepad they're listed in
Accessories. Last software used was Corel. In their word program they had
spelling and grammar check, thesaurus and others. I typed my first words on
Word today. Couldn't find anything of the sort. Can't imagine Microsoft
doesn't have these features. Purchased Hardware and Software via ShopNBC, V2
Premier. I can't help thinking, in presenting and selling this Computer
System they made exceptions to WindowXP, Microsoft Office for other software
providers to dominate. Help. I'm not that computer literate.
Back in '94 I used Word Perfect and Excel regularly in my daily office work.
I don't know how to activate these programs so I can use them to their full
extent.