Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default inconsistant teatment of web data

I am using VBA in Excel 2003 to pull data from a NFL Odds site using
"QueryTables.Add(Connection:=..." When the data is something like "+3½-110",
thats what shows up in the cell; but when the data is "+3-110" what shows up
is =3-110 and what is displayed is -107. I have tried all the easy
suggestions: ActiveSheet.Range("A:Z").NumberFormat = "@" and
Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual before the query and changed
all the web parameters; but I can't get a correct result. Thanks for any
help you can give.

--
CJ