Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Macro When Worksheet Opens

When the workbook (not worksheet) opens?

Use a procedure named Auto_Open in a General module.

Or use the Workbook_Open event inside the ThisWorkbook module.

But I'm not sure if this helps. I'm not sure what you mean by that menu stuff.

If you meant when a worksheet is activated (moving from a worksheet in the same
workbook in the same window), you can use a worksheet_Activate event in that
worksheet's module.

ajmplanner wrote:

I would like to have a macro in VB executed immdeiately when the worksheet
opens that will display a menu, rather than have the user click a command
button on the already opened worksheet to display that menu. Can this be
done? If so how? THanks in advance for any replies.

--

Dave Peterson