Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Macro When Worksheet Opens

If you really mean "worksheet" then you could use the Worksheet_Activate
event with the macro being in the sheet code module.

But if you mean "workbook" then you would use the Workbook_Open event and
put the code in the ThisWorkbook code module.

Without more detail about the menu, that is about all I can tell you.

"ajmplanner" wrote in message
I would like to have a macro in VB executed immdeiately when the worksheet
opens that will display a menu, rather than have the user click a command
button on the already opened worksheet to display that menu. Can this be
done? If so how? THanks in advance for any replies.