Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PWK PWK is offline

Default Selecting Range Based on Cell Content then Copy/Paste to New Sheet,Looping

I have a worksheet that consists of 13 columns and multiple varying
rows of data of 4 to 10 rows set up like the example (column M)
starting on row 7. What I would like to accomplish is to select the
areas containing 2 on the last row last column up to blank row and
paste them to a new sheet looping through entire worksheet. I’ve tried
using ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Select but there are blank columns in
some areas. I’ve also looked at xlUp and think it may work but I’ve
only been able to select cells not rows. Altogether, I’m having
trouble selecting the areas as well as looping through sheet with 264
rows of varying row sizes of data. I’ve looked through previous
postings and haven’t seen a similar problem. I hope my example is
clear enough.
Thanks, Paul

Blank Row
1