Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Allan_Urban Allan_Urban is offline

Default 1004 error when using ATPVBAEN.XLAM!Regress

Hi all

Im in a bit of trouble here. I need to do a OLS regression and i recorded a
macro using the Regression from the VBA Tool Pack.

But whenever i run it, I get the following error:

Run-time error '1004':
Method 'Run' of object '_Application' failed

the code looks as follows:
Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLAM!Regress", ActiveSheet.Range("$B$2:$B$60")
ActiveSheet.Range ("$A$2:$A$60"), False, False, ,
ActiveSheet.Range("$D$8") _
, False, False, False, False, , False

I have no idea how to fix it, so I hope someone is able to help me.
Using 2007 btw.