Still Learning

Default Can Excel Find and Copy a row of data?

I have a worksheet of registrants for a conference. They have each designated
a "roommate". I would like to be able to have Excel go down the "Roommate
Requested" column of my worksheet and check to see if a name appears in the
"Registrant" column. Then, if it doesn't find them, it will generate a list
of those that have not registered yet.

What would be even better is if Excel could take each "Registrant", copy
their row of data to another worksheet, then take the "Roommate Req." and see
if there is a match in the "Registrant" column. If not, put "Not Registered"
in the row underneath, then skip a line and go to the next Registrant. Is
that possible?