Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou[_4_] papou[_4_] is offline

Default Counting Colours

Hi Darren
Take it the other way round, ie:
How many cells have a value higher or lower than 10
How many cells have a value higher or lower than 7
....and so on

See help on COUNTIF or SUMPRODUCT functions.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Darren" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi, I have a group of cells, the colour of the cell is dependant on it's
value being either higher or lower than 'x'. The problem I have is that
'x'
isn't constant throughout the cells.

Example:
A1 = higher or lower than 10
A2 = higher or lower than 7
A3 = higher or lower than 25
etc.
These aren't the true values, just examples.

Higher than 'x' the cell is green, lower and it's red. What formula, if
any,
do I put into another cell that can count the green or red cells in a
given
range?