Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelMonkey ExcelMonkey is offline

Default Taking two passes at at Text File using Do Until Loops

I Am loping through a text file. I need to take two passes at the file. When
I exit the first loop I then proceed to the next loop where I want to start
searching the file again from the first line. However the sData variable is
still set to the line where the first loop exited the Do. How do I restart
this? I tried using the "Open x For Input As #1" again in the second loop
but I recieved an error message saying the file was already open.

'First Pass
Open x For Input As #1
Do While EOF(1)
Line Input #1, sData