Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Invalid procedure call or argument.

I can't give you an answer without know the the vaules of all the variables.
If you are passing a string (not numbers) to the cosine function that would
give this error. I would look at the array xL and make sure it contains
numbers and that the array has data at the index K+1.

"Philosophaie" wrote:

This worked in the upper part of my program with different parameters:
CL(k + 1) = (1 - Math.Cos(zL(k + 1) ^ 0.5)) / zL(k + 1)

previously worked as:
C(k + 1) = (1 - Math.Cos(z(k + 1) ^ 0.5)) / z(k + 1)

They were in a loop interrupted by an "if" and a "goto"

Run-time error "5":
Invalid procedure call or argument.