Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toby Erkson[_6_] Toby Erkson[_6_] is offline

Default Output a string to the console?

Well, at least I'm consistent with asking the questions that can't be
answered, LOL
--
Toby Erkson
Excel 2003, WinXP

"Toby Erkson" wrote in message
I'm looking for a simple way to output to the console (command line
window?). Can this be done in VBA?

The reason: I have a scheduler that can monitor the task it has executed
and capture any console output for later inspection. I want this as I
would like to send text to the console when an error occurs to help me
figure things out. I don't want a log file.

If you're familiar with VBScripting then what I'm looking for is something
like this -- wscript.echo "Hello world!".

TIA!