Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Sorting Data from ont sheet to several sheets

The web site requires logging on - which requires registration. Sorry, I
can't help you because of that.
If you summarise your problem, it would assist.

"nighttrainrex" wrote:

Hi all hope this in the right area new to this, I have been using
excel of a while but have no training in it in anyway here is my problem
I have made a form (1st one) to enter the service history of several
mobile plants to a summary list, now I need to sort it from the summary
to indinidual sheets and sort them in order of date on the new sheet.

I have attached a copy of the work book if that helps to explain things

cheers

|Filename: Sample Book2.xlsx |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=286|

nighttrainrex