Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Heather Heather is offline

Default On exit?

It goes to this when it errors? but works the 2nd time around
.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

Does it need cleared out like maybe when they first hit the macro it clears
and then creates or something

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

What is the error??? I am guessing subscript out of range??? As a guess you
do not have a sheet

wsSource.Range("A12")) & " Platform"

Purely a guess however...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Heather" wrote:

I was wondering if someone might know how to fix this problem

I run a bunch of code and a table is copied into a summary tab. When this
is first opened and run it gets hung up on a section that reads
Worksheets(CStr(Trim(wsSource.Range("A12")) & "
Platform")).Range("I7:N19").Copy
With target.Offset(3, 0)
.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
.PasteSpecial xlPasteFormats
End With
Application.CutCopyMode = False

I am guessing that maybe I need to clear the page on return to another tab
or on exit? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!!!!