Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Storing add-in properties with workbook - how to? (VSTO 2007)

One place to keep properties is in named ranges. Global properties can go in
global range names while sheet specific properties can be store in local
named ranges. They are easy to read from and write to. I know of at least one
commercial application that uses this technique quite successfully.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Thomas" wrote:

Hello Developers,

Where/how do I store Excel VSTO add-in properties with workbook? Is it
possible?

I would rather store some of my add-in properties somewhere within the
workbook, rather than in registry or in a separate file since those
properties are workbook specific.

Thanks for any pointers.

Thomas