LyleB_Austin

Default Finding number of values in a range on a per year basis

I have a column of data that represents task durations. I have a separate
column that indicates the year in which the task was completed. I want to
get a count of the number of tasks with a duration of 0-30 days, 31-60 days,
61-90 days etc. for each year represented on the spreadsheet. I know how to
get all tasks within a range, but I don't know how to limit it to just one
year, when there are several different years involved. In other words I want
0-30, 31-60, etc. for 2003, the same for 2004, 2005, etc. In some cases the
duration value is blank. Thanks.