Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Set date time picker to null (blank)

you tried
DTPicker1.Value = ""

"Webtechie" wrote:

Hello,

I have a form with a date time picker. I'm using Excel 2007. When the form
opens, my boss wants the date time picker to be blank. I'm not sure if that
is possible and had previously set it to current date. I've tried setting it
to vbNULL. This sets the value at 12/31/1899.

So I thought I would at least ask the group, can you make the date time
picker blank when first opening a form? During data entry, the data entry
person will set the date as appropriate.

Thanks.

Tony