Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alberto Ast[_2_] Alberto Ast[_2_] is offline

Default screen update

Hope this works...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uymvmqnvvua

http://www.mediafire.com/?uymvmqnvvua

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uymvmqnvvua/Serial Label Print Log - Alberto.xls

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

There was a "share this file" button that you could have clicked right after
you uploaded the file which would have given you the link. I think you still
can get it by doing this... click the MyFile tab and you will see the file
you just uploaded... RIGHT CLICK that file entry and then click the "Copy
Shortcut" entry on the popup menu that appears... you can now Edit/Paste (or
use the Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut) to paste the URL into a message that you
post to this group... the URL you post by doing this should give us access
to your file. Give it a try.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
I copy past below adress into the http bar or what ever is call and it took
me to my file... but I never did this before so I do not know...

Can I mail you the file?

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I don't think you posted the correct link... the one you posted looks
like
it is trying to take us to your account.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Never done this before... hop eit works.. i believe you can see it on

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

The directory is call Alberto 90919
Only one file posted

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I still think it would be useful for us to be able to see your code.
Maybe
use a site like this one...

http://www.mediafire.com/

I've never used this site and I am not endorsing it... it was the
first
one
I Googled which had a green checkmark on it (my Norton 360 software's
SiteSafe feature puts checkmarks on searched for sites green
checkmarks
are
safe, gray question marks were never tested, red x is totally unsafe).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Rectangles made from the drawing tool bar so I can assign my macros
to.
put
a text to explain what they do and color it so they look nice.

I added about 10 rectangles and assign a macro to each one but each
time I
click one to execute a macro all of the blink a little.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What do you mean by "rectangles"?

What type of rectangle and what purpose do they serve?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:56:10 -0700, Alberto Ast
wrote:

I have some macros but in order not to show what they so and just
update
screen at the end by usaing

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

But there are some rectangles that still blinks while doing the
macros...
what can I do so nothing moves until macro ends?