Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alberto Ast[_2_] Alberto Ast[_2_] is offline

Default screen update

I copy past below adress into the http bar or what ever is call and it took
me to my file... but I never did this before so I do not know...

Can I mail you the file?

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I don't think you posted the correct link... the one you posted looks like
it is trying to take us to your account.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Never done this before... hop eit works.. i believe you can see it on

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

The directory is call Alberto 90919
Only one file posted

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I still think it would be useful for us to be able to see your code.
Maybe
use a site like this one...

http://www.mediafire.com/

I've never used this site and I am not endorsing it... it was the first
one
I Googled which had a green checkmark on it (my Norton 360 software's
SiteSafe feature puts checkmarks on searched for sites green checkmarks
are
safe, gray question marks were never tested, red x is totally unsafe).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Rectangles made from the drawing tool bar so I can assign my macros to.
put
a text to explain what they do and color it so they look nice.

I added about 10 rectangles and assign a macro to each one but each
time I
click one to execute a macro all of the blink a little.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What do you mean by "rectangles"?

What type of rectangle and what purpose do they serve?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:56:10 -0700, Alberto Ast
wrote:

I have some macros but in order not to show what they so and just
update
screen at the end by usaing

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

But there are some rectangles that still blinks while doing the
macros...
what can I do so nothing moves until macro ends?