Stray Doug

Default Print order of worksheets

I have a workbook with 10 worksheets in it. I have the dragged those
worksheets and arranged them in the workbook in a certain order (the tabs
from left to right) that is easy to use. However, this is not the order I
want to print them in. What's even stranger is that it doesn't print the
pages in the order they are in the workbook... it seems almost random
(although the order is consistent from print to print). Perhaps it was the
order the worksheets were created in.

Anyway, my question is, is there any way to (a) define the print order of
the worksheets, and (b) at least have the worksheets print in the same order
(left-to-right) that they appear in the workbook?

Thanks in advance!