Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tchrapkiewicz tchrapkiewicz is offline

Default Absolute Scale of Chart Printout

Thanks, But I'm looking for a more well-defined approach.

anybody?

Thanks,
TomC

On Aug 23, 5:48*pm, Joel wrote:
The best way is to experiment manually. *The print menu has a scale option
and adjust the scale numbe to meet your requirements. *the workshet is
dimensioned in pixels and the only inch (cm) options ar on the print menu for
the border.

"tomcee" wrote:
I am generating charts with excel and would like it, when printed to
be at a specific scale.

For instance, I have a xy chart which has a circle plotted on a grid
that I would like to print as 10 squares per inch (or possible 2
squares per centemeter) grid on the paper, and the circle to be
precisely 3 inch diameter.

Any assistance or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
TomC- Hide quoted text -