JustGolf

Instead of opening my work spreadsheet and possibly screwing up the
data,
I started brand new sheet.

In column a1 thru a20 I typed "5"... in each cell.

in cell A-21 I have added the formula =MIN(a1:a20)... and it gives me
"5" in the special format I set up, bold text with yellow background.

when I change one of the cells to a "4", all the other cells go to "no
format" and the cell with the "4" value goes to Bold Text and Yellow
highlight.
when I add another 4, they both are highlighted. ... that parts fine...
BUT

I only want it highlighted when "1" cell is low and unique.

I followed BenjiLop's step by step instructions and tried David's
formula... and nothing gets highlighted. Maybe I'm still not doing it
correctly, but

*PLEASE try it on a sheet*,

maybe there is a character missing somewhere or one that is inserted
incorrectly... But nothing works yet.

All help is appreciated... JustGolf

--
JustGolf