Sabrina

Default How do I set up a repeating formula in Excel?

I am trying to set up a database for life insurance premiums. Basically, the
rate is 10 times the expense constant plus 36 dollars. The expense constant
is different for each age. The formula I am typing in looks like this:
=(10*10.65)+36. The 10.65 in this example is the expense constant. I am
trying to set up a table in which the basic formula (10*___)+36 is already
entered, and when I click on a cell all I need to type in is the expense
constant. When I use the format painter, I am still having to go into each
formula, highlight the expense constant, and clear it out. Is this possible?