Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Faraz A. Qureshi Faraz A. Qureshi is offline

Default Multiple Variables' Declaration In Loops

Sorry Sam,

But the result was on Range 1/2/3/4 address is.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

"Sam Wilson" wrote:

sub somethinglikethis()

dim l as long
dim x as long
dim aStr() as string

l = Application.InputBox("How Many Ranges?", , , , , , , 1)
redim preserve aStr(l)

for x = 1 to l
aStr(x) = application.InputBox("Select Range " & x)
next x

for x = 1 to l
msgbox "Range " & x & " adress is " & astr(x)
next x

end sub

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote:

Any idea how to declare multiple variables depending upon the times looping
shall be carried on.

An idea may be grasped by my unfit CoDe as below:

Sub test()
Dim Counter As Long
Counter = Application.InputBox("How Many Ranges?", , , , , , , 1)
For x = 1 To Counter
Dim Range & x As range
set Range & x = application.InputBox("Select Range " & x)
Next
For Z = 1 To Counter
msgbox "Range "& Z " comprised of " & (Range & Z).address
Next
End Sub

Please help me out by rectifying the above code, or designing a similar code
or referring to a site, for which I shall be grateful.

Thanx in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz