Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Faraz A. Qureshi Faraz A. Qureshi is offline

Default Multiple Variables' Declaration In Loops

Any idea how to declare multiple variables depending upon the times looping
shall be carried on.

An idea may be grasped by my unfit CoDe as below:

Sub test()
Dim Counter As Long
Counter = Application.InputBox("How Many Ranges?", , , , , , , 1)
For x = 1 To Counter
Dim Range & x As range
set Range & x = application.InputBox("Select Range " & x)
Next
For Z = 1 To Counter
msgbox "Range "& Z " comprised of " & (Range & Z).address
Next
End Sub

Please help me out by rectifying the above code, or designing a similar code
or referring to a site, for which I shall be grateful.

Thanx in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz