Bernie Deitrick

Sige,

Sorry to jump in so late, but here is a NON-Array, non-array using formula that will generate the
current month's calendar.

Select a 7 row by 7 column block of cells, let's say A1:G7, press F2, paste in this formula:

=DATE(YEAR(NOW()),MONTH(NOW()),1)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(NOW()),MONTH(NOW()),1))+1+(ROW()-ROW($A$2))*7+(COLUMN()-COLUMN($A$2))

and press Ctrl-Enter (NOT Ctrl-Shift-Enter, just Ctrl-Enter, to enter the formula in all 49 cells)

Then format the first row for "ddd", and the next 6 rows for "d". A nice touch is to use
Conditional formatting on A2:G7 with the formula:

=MONTH(A2)=MONTH($A$3)

Change the background and font color, and the current month will be highlighted. Other formatting
and CF will make the calendar even prettier. I have a version tied to two spin buttons that I use to
see previous or future months, so if you would like a copy of that, I can email it to you privately.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
My argument separator is ";"

Would it be possible to mail me a wbk. Maybe it sorts out that way...
Sige