Jennifer C Jennifer C is offline
Junior Member

Default Conditional Formating based on method of input

I am looking for assistance with having a cell change color if the cell data was put in/changed manually rather than through a formula. For instance, I have a cost spreadsheet that is using a reference file to to input data in the cells, however the reference sheet cost data may be based on 10,000 pieces and I know that there is a price break if I order 20,000 piece so I change the cost in the cell to reflect the different cost. I then want that cell to change color b/c the data did not come from the reference file/formula and was put in manually.