Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] no-spam-for-emjkmaflhockkkdeobgkeaaddbdahlap@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Ron de Bruins copy5 code amendment

Nearly there I think (phew!) I'm quite pleased that it all (seems to) work
up to here.

1. Do you still want to look at it? (maybe give you a laugh!) I have one
or two "cheats" in there because of time constraints.
2. If so do I send it to the address here?
3 It will demonstrate better as the whole spreadsheet (408Kb) will that be
OK?

my addy is a_pengelly_ampersand_cix.co.uk

(Remove underscores and replace ampersand with @)

In article ,

*From:* "Ron de Bruin"
*Date:* Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:06:06 +0200

With your permission I will send you what I have for criticism

when I have
exhausted what brains I have. I will be prepared to be humbled. :-D

No problem

regards, Alan