Casey

Default Worksheet_SelectionChange Problem

Hi,
I'm trying to have a reminder message pop up when a certain cell is
selected. I would like to do this with VBA as opposed to doing it with
a Data Validation input message. I've tried the following code but to
no avail. Here's the code followed by the error message.

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

If Target.Row = 5 And Target.Column = 6 Then
MsgBox = "Have you verified your Extra Material setting in cell
A1? Normal setting is 25."

I get the following error message:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Basic
---------------------------
Compile error:

Function call on left-hand side of assignment must return Variant or
Object
OK Help

--
Casey