Marie D

I'm not quite sure what you want...so here it goes my guess. I would import
both lists into MS Access as two separate tables. Use a Left Join and run a
query based on the information that you want to extract. The Lookup feature
will simply say if cell A1 = Red and B1 = Apple, then you enter a lookup
formula in another cell, we'll say D1, that says if C1 = Red, then D1 will
automatically pop-up with Apple. (confused?).

"manasi" wrote:

I hope I posted this question in the right forum this time.
I am newbie here and is having hard time in doing this.
I have an excel workbook which has two sheets Grp1 and Grp2
within these sheets i have unit and id columns, what I am trying to do
is find out the combination of unit and id column which is on Grp1 but
not on Grp2 tab.
Can I use the Lookup function for this.Could you all please help?

--
manasi
manasi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27411