Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Warthen[_2_] Ken Warthen[_2_] is offline

Default Sorting combobox elements

I have a combobox on an Excel 2007 userform to which I'd like to add the
elements of a worksheet range in a sorted order. There may be anywhere from
several hundred to a few thousand items. I'm able to add the items by
iterating through the named range, but users have now requested that the
elements be displayed in alpha or numeric order. I've looked around and
can't find any relatively simple way to do this. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Ken