Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default deleting cell range in a worksheet_change subroutine

Hi,

Maybe something like this:

RngToDelete=Selection.Address
Sheets("Sheet2").Range(RngToDelete).ClearContents

As always, it is eaisier to make an exact answer, if you posted your
current code.

Hopes it helps.
Per

On 4 Sep., 03:20, NDBC wrote:
I have a worksheet_change subroutine that copies selected cells to another
worksheet as they are entered. This all works fine.

My problem occurs when I try and delete data from the original worksheet. If
I only delete one cell it works fine and clears the cell in the second sheet.
If I select a range and hit delete then it only clears the activecell off the
second sheet.

Can I use code to force it to do the range.

Thanks