Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Ron de Bruin's Merge - Can I use multiple named ranges??

Hi Andrew

I try to create a example tomorrow evening for you

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Andrew P." wrote in message ...
Hi Ron

Except for a few single cells, they are all merged cells, for example:
ASC_Account = B9:C9
Fault = B18:J20
ASC_Address = B8:J8
And so on

Regards
Andrew

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Are they all one cell the named ranges ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Andrew P." wrote in message ...
Hi Ron

I want to merge worksheets. Each file will have just one worksheet, and the
same named ranges, although it is conceivable that at some time in the
future, some may removed or added. The idea was to have the macro always
refer to the named ranges so that if the form changes, the macro wont need to
be modified and will work with new and old files. There are 37 named ranges -
eg:
ASC_Name =ChangeoverRequest!$B$7
ASC_Phone =ChangeoverRequest!$B$10
Authorised_By =ChangeoverRequest!$C$37
Customer =ChangeoverRequest!$G$13
Customer_Address =ChangeoverRequest!$B$15
Customer_Contact =ChangeoverRequest!$B$14
Customer_Phone =ChangeoverRequest!$G$14
Date_Ordered =ChangeoverRequest!$I$31
Deliver_To =ChangeoverRequest!$C$21
etc....

Thanks a lot!
Andrew

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Andrew

Do you want to merge worksheets or workbooks ?

Does have each sheet/workbook the same named ranges ?

Give more info so I or anybody else can help you

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Andrew P." wrote in message ...
Hi All

Im strugling to get the merge code to work with multiple named ranges. I
want to collate info from lots of forms. The forms have named ranges in them,
which are scattered throughout the form. Ive tried loads of different ways of
reffering to the ranges, but just cant make it work.

Original pieces of code: SourceRng:="A5:D5", _
also from another file, the piece of code is Set sourceRange = .Range("A1:C1")

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Andrew