Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ross Ross is offline

Default Macro to select / highlight entire row.

Perfect!

Thanks Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

Ross,

Your question is contradictary. To select the entire row use

ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select
end sub

to select columns A -Z use

With ActiveCell
Range(Cells(.Row, "A"), Cells(.Row, "Z")).Select
End With
End Sub

To instal these right click your sheet tab, view code and paste the code in
on the right

Mike
"Ross" wrote:

How can I get Excel to select an entire row when I use the "Arrow UP" key or
the "Arrow Down" key?

For Example, if the cursor has selected Cell A3 and I "Arrow Down" to A4,
the cursor would then select the ENTIRE A4 ROW (this spreadsheet has data in
some of the A:Z columns (columns are not consistently filled for all cell
A4:Z4).

This will help the viewer see all of the A4:Z4 cells highlighted (kind of a
custom user input aid).

Many Thanks

Ross