jules

Hello again Ron. I have tried your add in for the easy filter. It worked on
my computer at work and it was perfect - exactly what i needed but i have
just tried to load it at home. I put it in the correct place - i.e library
etc and it doesnt appear on the add in section, so i browed upward through my
computer and each time I select it, i get the message "......is not a valid
add in". What am I doing wrong? I have allowed the tick box for add ins etc.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Jules

See David McRitchie's site if you just started with VBA

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jules" wrote in message ...
Good morning. I just have one other thing to ask you - what do i do with the
formula you wrote? It looks like ancient greek!!

"jules" wrote:

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
Best wishes
Jules

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Jules

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

For a Add-in solution see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jules" wrote in message ...
I have created a price list and would like to generate an order form from
that liston a separate worksheet. Is there a way of copying an entire row if
the column has a figure in the total column? The rows with a 0 total would
not need to be copied
Thank you