Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default GemBox.Spreadsheet v3.3 Released

As long as you have decided to SPAM this newsgroup, let's tell everyone
about a competing product they may find more interesting than yours. I've
not had experience with the .NET version of their program (I don't do .NET),
but I have used this company's (Farpoint's) COM (ActiveX) version for over
10 years now (going back to Version 3 of this product) and I can tell you it
is a dynamite program... given the company's length of business and my
personal experience with the quality of their products, I think people would
be well served if they checked this product out as well the one you have
SPAM'med us with...

http://www.fpoint.com/netproducts/sp...spreadwin.aspx

By the way, I do not have any affiliation with the Farpoint company... I am
just a totally satisfied customer of theirs.

--
Rick