Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lman Lman is offline

Default Display an Excel form from PowerPoint

Think i might have answered this somewhere else but anyway if you instert the
following code into your worksheet

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMinimized
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

(where userform1 is the name of your form).

You will then be able to create a hyperlink from the powerpoint slide and
should load the form on top of your slide..at least it worked for me anyway

hope this helps

"lorraine" wrote:

I currently have an excel form that I would like to open up and use from
powerpoint. Does anyone know what code I can use to acually run the macro
that opens the form?

Thank you,
Lorraine