Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Round Percentage

Hi Mike H, Thanks for replying. actually i got formula in cell A1
and i have formated cell as 0.00%.if i look in in formula bar i see
the result 17.8333333% but it appear in cell 17.83%. I know about
Round formula but when i put in cell A1 "=ROUND(B1/C1,2)" i get result
0.00%. I tried CELING formula but i get result 17.84 as it rounds up
the last digit. Round formula works on normal numbers but for
percentage i am looking for something that i get 17.83% in cell as
well as in formula bar.