DaveyC4S

Default Copy/Cut/Paste of Merged Cells in Shared Protected Workbooks

Hi

I have a shared protected workbook into which comments and data are input on
a daily basis to merged cells.

In some cases the same information just has to be copied and pasted into a
new position in the same worksheet. When the cell is copied and pasted the
cell de-merges in the new position. Is there anyway of preventing this?

The only alternative I can currently see is to copy or cut the text in a
cell from the formula bar and then paste this into the new cell. Is this my
only option?

Any advice much appreciated
Dave