Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Imran J Khan Imran J Khan is offline

Default Insert Column into active Excel Sheet from Access

Hello,
I have an Access application that exports several different data sets
(reports) to Excel. However, I need to insert in one worksheet a calculated
column G (Column G = ColumnE/ColumnF). The worksheet goes upto M, so column G
already has data that needs to be shifted one column to the right. I also
need have a need title for Column G.
The other reports do not require this, so I do not want to change our
standard Access function that creates worksheets. I need to insert column G
after the Access function has finished creating the worksheet. The Workbook
and Worksheet should be the active ones. The name of the worksheet will be
always be the same for this report, but the workbook name will vary
("Book1","Book2",etc).
I would appreciate any help on how to do this.