Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rhino V Rhino V is offline

Default specifying the column for double click

Thanks to the generous contriutors here, I have the following code which
copies data from one sheet to another:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Cancel = True ' prevent double-click from causing Edit Mode in cell
Application.Run "CopyProcedure"
End Sub

Sub CopyProcedure()
ActiveCell.Range("A1:E1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Report").Activate
mlastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Cells(mlastrow + 1, "A").Activate
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

It works great except for one little thing: because it's supposed to copy
data from columns A to E of the same row when you double-click any cell in
coumn A, it also will copy the corresponding five adjacent cells no matter
where you double-click on the sheet.
How can I limit the code so that only when what is double-clicked is in
column A will the maco activate?
Thanx for any help anyone can provide on this.