Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ARbitOUR[_24_] ARbitOUR[_24_] is offline

Default [SOLVED]: Autorun macro does not autorun...

ARbitOUR;461600 Wrote:
Hi there!

I have a macro in my 'Thisworkbook' object class that disables Cut/Copy
and 'drag-move', enabling it again after the workbook is closed. When I
manually open the workbook the macro automatically functions as it
should (i.e: graying out / disabling the Cut/Copy right-click menu
options as well as the Ctrl + X/V shortcuts...

After I have worked with the workbook (which acts as a main template)
it is saved under a different filename by a 'save-as' macro. After it is
saved one can re-open the original Workbook template with a 're-open'
macro. after executing the 're-open' macro, the original workbook (now
under a different file name) auto-saves itself, opens the original
workbook template again, then closes.

*For some reason, after executing the 're-open' macro, the 'disable cut
/ copy' macro in the 'Thisworkbook' object class does not do what it is
supposed to do: The Cut / Copy options in the right-click menu is
available again!!!!*

.....OK, so there was a 'close event' in the save macro that re-enabled
the cut/copy right-click menus....problem solved when I delete the
'thisworkbook.close' line. Unfortunately the end-users now have to
manually close the saved quotations (clearly manual closing does not
fire the macro IF the main template is already open).

LOL...

--
ARbitOUR
ARbitOUR's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=254