Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Neil Holden Neil Holden is offline

Default Security Issue with Excel 2003

Hi Gurus, I have an excel sheet which is a master document that all users use.

Once a user has completed the relevant fields in this excel sheet I have
created a macro which is a button, when pressed it will save as and the user
then chooses where to save it too, after that the macro will hide certain
columns so that clients cannot see the hidden colums and save as again:

1. One excel sheet for our own viewing
2. Another for clients.

The issue which i have which is a major issue is the clients can un hide the
columns but the trouble i have is that the clients will need to edit certain
cells so I can't password protect the entire workbook.

Please help.

Neil.