Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Situmorang[_3_] Frank Situmorang[_3_] is offline

Default How to combine amount in manys sheets into 1 summary sheets

Hello,

Thi is my worksheets which are identical in column header but not in the
number of rows an names. I want to combine the calculation of the employee
income tax.

This is my worsheet layout approximately

1. Name. Tx ID Gross salary Tax net Salary
--------- ------- -------------- ------- -----------
Mr A 253 25,000 5000 20,000
Mr. B
and so forth

in sheet Jan could only be 50 labors and and in sheet Feb could be 40 labors
while
in Mar could rise up to 60.

I appreciate if someone can help me how can I combine the 12 sheets in front
for summary sheets ( Total).

Thanks,

Frank