Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Please help with formating

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:33:01 -0700, Al wrote:

I have a column that has times written as numbers, so, I have 1:30 written as
1.3 and 24:00 written as 24. and so on. When I try to format the column as
Time, I get very strange results. I need to format the time so that it would
go from 0:00 to 24:00 (military hours). I have so many records to go manually
to make these changes. When I make the change manually it works fine. Can
someone help me please. I am trying to meet a deadline and this way, it will
take forever.
thanks
Al

One change:

For my previous post, after you convert using the formula I posted, to get the
output as you want, format (Format/Cells/Number/Custom Type: hh:mm )
--ron