Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Absolute Scale of Chart Printout

The best way is to experiment manually. The print menu has a scale option
and adjust the scale numbe to meet your requirements. the workshet is
dimensioned in pixels and the only inch (cm) options ar on the print menu for
the border.

"tomcee" wrote:

I am generating charts with excel and would like it, when printed to
be at a specific scale.

For instance, I have a xy chart which has a circle plotted on a grid
that I would like to print as 10 squares per inch (or possible 2
squares per centemeter) grid on the paper, and the circle to be
precisely 3 inch diameter.

Any assistance or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
TomC